Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The PPG comprises a group of patients of all ages and backgrounds, and meets at least four times a year, with interim email communication. The group contributes to the continuous improvement of the practice and quality of services delivered by canvassing the views of patients and providing feedback to the practice management
What is the Purpose of the PPG?
- To provide practice staff with the opportunity of discussing topics of mutual interest
- To provide patients with the means to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own healthcare
- To encourage health education activity in the practice
- To provide support and information to other patients on a range of conditions e.g. Diabetes, Asthma and Heart Disease
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence decisions on the provision of health and social services
- Establish contact with local community groups to better understand perceived issues with local services e.g. Parish Councils
If you are interested in supporting the work of the PPG, please contact the Practice Manager.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.