Friends of Eye Surgery
The Friends of Eye Surgery is a registered charity whose aim is to improve the healthcare of all patients using the health centre. It consists of both patients and staff.
Since the charity was formed in 1994, grateful patients have given the means, among other things, for:
- A memorial bench in respect of the late Dr Christopher Daniel
- Anticoagulation equipment for warfarin patients
- Cautery equipment for minor surgical procedures
- Cardiac defibrillator
- Electronic floor scales
- TENS machine for pain relief
- Cryotherapy equipment for the removal of warts and skin tags
- Portable blood pressure monitors for home use
- Compression frame
- Spirometry equipment to monitor respiratory conditions
We would like to thank the Friends wholeheartedly for their continued support . If you would like to find out more about them, or make a donation, please contact the Practice Manager who can put you in touch with a committee member.