Obtain a sickness certificate

You should self certify using a form that should be available from your employer. Alternatively you can get one from the Benefits Agency.

If you are off work for more than a week, you will need to obtain a sickness certificate from your doctor. Please telephone to make an appointment. If you need a further sick note, it may be possible for your doctor to issue this after speaking to you on the telephone.