Change my details

If you change your name, address or telephone number, it is most important that you let us know. Please write in or telephone the receptionist. If you move out of the practice area, you will need to find a doctor near to where you live. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card. Alternatively, you can call NHS 111.